INFORMATION FOR SERVICE PARTNERS AND COLLABORATORS
As the COVID 19 situation develops, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you of how ADS is responding. The health and safety of our staff, clients, service partners and collaborators is a priority.
We are continuing to provide services with health and safety in mind
- At this point in time our offices remain open and we are continuing to provide services in a way that has staff, client and general public health and safety as a primary consideration.
- We are minimising face to face client contact and using alternative means of providing services to our clients where possible and with funding requirements in mind.
- All ADS run group based activities have been postponed for the time being to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus in group settings.
- We have postponed all ADS organised community events e.g., festivals, information sessions.
- We have postponed ADS hosted inter-agency meetings where alternatives to conducting in person meetings cannot be arranged.
- We have instructed our staff to not attend in person external interagency meetings until further notice. Staff can participate in meetings via electronic means.
Minimising the risk of transmission
- We have processes for staff to notify us if they are unwell or have had exposure to the virus.
- We have instructed staff on good hand/cough/sneeze hygiene, and social distancing measures.
- Provided hand sanitizers in all our offices and to staff visiting clients in their homes.
- Introduced arrangements to maximise social distancing e.g., interim working from home, postponement of internal training.
- We have written to clients about COVID 19 and how they can help us minimise the risk of transmission in their interactions with us.
These are difficult times for our clients, service providers and the community as a whole. We will continue to work in solidarity with you to provide needed services as best we can with health and safety being front of mind. We will provide updates as the situation unfolds.
Chief Executive Officer