Are you passionate about serving migrants, refugees, asylum seekers, older people or people living with disabilities? Keen to assist in the governance and leadership of an NFP which makes a positive impact?
Advance Diversity Services (ADS) is seeking skilled individuals to join its board, particularly those with a background in clinical governance/healthcare, legal services, aged care or domestic and family violence support.
We are committed to having a board that is representative of the community we work with.
Email your Expressions of Interest (EOI) outlining your skills and background, reason for wanting to be a director of the board, and why you think you would be the right fit for our board to Company Secretary: Antoinette Chow email@example.com, using the subject line: Voluntary Board Director EOI
EOI close: 22 April 2022
For more information and the ADS Board Director position description please contact Antoinette Chow on (02) 9597 5455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADS is a not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting the culturally and linguistically diverse community in South-Eastern Sydney for more than four decades. It provides in-home aged care, social groups for older people, disability services, settlement support for migrants and refugees, emergency relief, and community development initiatives.
Position reference no: 2019JA010
Services provides support services to people of culturally and linguistically
diverse (CALD) communities in the South East Sydney area (Eastern Suburbs, St
George and Sutherland).
We currently have
a number of positions available for Community Care Workers.
This role will
require you to provide daily living support or personal care for our clients
over 65 years and over; in their own homes or in the community. All services are in line with each
individuals care plan.
Our ideal candidate will have a positive, cheerful personality, have excellent communication skills and be able to support the client to assist them in living as independently as possible.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following criteria:
- Certificate III or above in Community, Aged Care, Disability, Home-Care or equivalent;
- Previous experience working with frail aged people and /or people with disabilities;
- Genuine interest in working with older people;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from a diverse cultural background;
- Current National Police Check;
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and access to a fully comprehensive insured vehicle;
- Smart Phone and internet access;
- Bilingual and Bicultural.
- Current First Aid Certificate;
- Experience working with people with dementia, people living with a
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service Industry (SCHCADS) Award, NSW and salary packaging.
For an information package please email email@example.com
You must quote the Job Reference number on
the subject line of your email.
For more information: Dimi Vourliotis (02) 9597 5455